We moved from JIRA to monday.com and are so glad we did!
December 20, 2020

We moved from JIRA to monday.com and are so glad we did!

paul ferro | TrustRadius Reviewer

Overall Satisfaction with monday.com

• Increased employee adoption
  • Task productivity increased 40+ percent because of ease of use
  • Clients love the visibility it provides and ease of use
  • I can attribute at least a 15 percent revenue growth to monday.com because it kept us from losing track of opportunities that may have previously slipped through the cracks
We use monday.com across the entire company. We initially started out using it just as a task management system for developers. But it has grown to be used for time management, documentation, and client visibility into project progress. The primary problem monday.com addresses for us is the need to be able to quickly create tasks and other items with flexibility but without a huge time investment. We moved off of JIRA to use monday.com primarily because JIRA was simply too time consuming to customize to our needs. It was powerful, but for us, it was overpowered, and that came at a cost.
  • Quick and easy to jump into
  • Very flexible--boards can be used for various purposes
  • Easy to provide client visibility without a lot of setup
  • I would love to see some sort of automated alerts. To be honest, this may exist and I just haven't explored it yet.
  • I would clean up the notification section a bit. I'd like a notification page where I can see all notifications with a few sortable columns (board, notification type, task, etc.).
As soon as you jump into monday.com, it's clear how to use it. You can customize your board easily with different columns and options. The ease of use is the single biggest reason we moved to monday.com and why we'll be sticking with them.

Usability goes hand in hand with ease of use for me. There hasn't been much we wanted to get out of monday.com that we couldn't. Over time, we've refined how it all works--the board configuration and integration with third-party apps (specifically Slack). All of this comes together really seamlessly and in a way that makes us want to use it.
I've never had any issues with uptime or reliability. I'm sure it has some downtime just like any other SAAS, but it must be infrequent enough that I haven't even noticed it.

Do you think monday.com delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with monday.com's feature set?

Did monday.com live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of monday.com go as expected?

Would you buy monday.com again?

I've already recommended monday.com to a number of colleagues. I believe that monday.com is well suited for small and medium businesses that don't have a dedicated IT department to manage the setup and infrastructure of their ticketing system. As I mentioned, we moved away from JIRA to monday.com. There's no doubt in my mind that JIRA can do everything monday.com does, but it's not simple to get there. monday.com is very easy and functional right out of the box. This also makes it easy to add team members to monday.com. I literally add new team members and don't really give them any training. Once they log in, it's pretty simple to understand how to work with it. Very intuitive.

monday.com Feature Ratings