A perfect collaborative and customized Dashboard

A perfect collaborative and customized Dashboard

Overall Satisfaction with monday.com

• Time savings
  • Management boards
Monday.com is daily used tool from my department, it allow us to follow quickly and easily all our deals, from the sales to the technical aspects. It also allow us to get a specific monitoring Dashboard of our department business and to get all our customers information's registered on it. In few words : get a quick, easy and customized access of our business from anywhere with a collaborative tool.
  • Customized Dashboard
  • Collaborative Dashboard
  • Web Access
  • Hotline with a miss of a chat or forum
You can easily start from scratch or from a template. Modify your dashboard few months after depending of your experiences. Many Possibilities to answers your Team needs and in order to be more productive.
I think we miss a chat service or a forum service or direct contact with email because several time if i have a question, i don't know how to join someone.
Monday.com application is always available with a fast response time with all my business information, this is the main reason why my experience is very good. Futhermore, my department users have the same feelings.

Do you think monday.com delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with monday.com's feature set?

Did monday.com live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of monday.com go as expected?

Would you buy monday.com again?

Well suited for small company where everything is starting from scratch. Less appropriate for company where something is already existing because it may be hard to change the system.

monday.com Feature Ratings