Overall Satisfaction with monday.com
- Increased visualization on where time is spent.
- Less missed details for complex objectives.
- Easier setup of redundant campaigns or activities.
It is currently being utilized within several departments but not company-wide. Monday helps us to organize our sales, marketing, project, and product planning details across a variety of boards and with various users for each segment. It allows us to keep track of macro-level goals like an entire campaign or rollout of a new feature, all the way down to minor tasks like simple email revisions or tickets for bugs. It also allows us to control who needs to be in the know of each relevant task or objective and easily get an overview of status.
- Extremely Flexible: Truly allows you to setup boards in whatever way you find most comfortable
- Adaptable: This allows for different users to get different views of the same information (Gnatt, Kanban, typical board, calendar, etc.).
- Easy to find: Different abilities to search and sort pulses (tasks) that make it easy to quickly get what you're looking for without digging around a lot.
- The inbox: Would be slightly better, sometimes it feels clutters with all the updates it provides.
- Account Size: Wish you could pay on an individual, per user basis, rather than being lumped into group sizes.
- iPad app: Wish it was a touch better for iPad as it lacks some minor features that you can do on the browser, but it has most of them.
I do agree that it is extremely easy to use and setup. It is versatile for a wide range of situations beyond what I currently use it for, and it allows for so much customization. We frequently update our board structures to continue to enhance how our team works and collaborates. In the COVID era of working remotely, it has been quite the blessing to have this to keep everyone coordinated while not together. I am glad we had adopted it long before COVID hit, as it made the remote transition easier. So, overall, it is easy and intuitive, and I would recommend Monday.
I have not really had any personal interaction with anyone from Monday. They do send me things requesting product feedback from time to time (automated), and I will fill them out on occasion. I do notice them constantly releasing new features and improvements, so they are clearly listening to the feedback they are getting. But in terms of my experience with support, I don't have any.
We have used Monday as our main platform for about 2 years now and I think I can only recall one very short period of an issue, so I would say the reliability is 100% there. Overall, we have a very positive view of Monday and will be renewing our subscription.
Do you think monday.com delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with monday.com's feature set?
Did monday.com live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of monday.com go as expected?
Would you buy monday.com again?
I think Monday is suited well to most all situations that require managing a large number of deliverables with various stakeholders. It comes with a bunch of nice templates that you can use, but the entire application is completely customizable so you can make it work right with how your organization already operates. I like that, unlike other management software I looked at, it seemed to combine most different views and features all into one application, so everyone on my team gets their preferences met. It also has great abilities to create high-level overviews so getting oversight on workflow is easy.