A very powerful program that is hard to figure out how to utilize to its full potential
January 28, 2021

Overall Satisfaction with monday.com

• Definitely saves me time
  • Positive feedback from clients who are using it
I work with international training. People contact me first with their application, and then we have many steps to complete before they can actually travel and do their program. I use monday.com to provide a visual link so both the client and I know exactly where we are in the process, and we can see who needs to do something next, so that we can move forward.

I think this program is incredibly powerful and useful. If I felt more competent in it, I have a feeling I'd start to use it for everything in my life, business, personal and volunteer!
  • Visual way to see what's going on
  • Allows for another party to see it
  • Keeps things moving forward
  • Color coding is exceptionally helpful
  • Love having the ability to make notes as well
  • Incredibly flexible
  • Hard to learn how to use overall
  • Would appreciate more examples (they have given many)
  • Programming the if/then/conditional logic steps a bit beyond what I want to learn
It is easy to set up, but I feel like I am not using it to its potential at all. I need more real-life examples in general, things I can copy.
I can only email, and it takes about 12 -24 hours to hear back. I have no idea who this "customer success manager" is. I would love to have someone help me directly for a few minutes--which they gave at the beginning, but I could use again!
It does what it says it will do, and much more.

Do you think monday.com delivers good value for the price?

Not sure

Are you happy with monday.com's feature set?

Did monday.com live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of monday.com go as expected?

Would you buy monday.com again?

Anyone who needs to share and track with someone else will find this helpful.

monday.com Feature Ratings