Overall Satisfaction with monday.com
- Hugely facilitates remote work and collaboration.
- Global and filterable search very powerful allowing me to much more easily keep track of tasks and resources.
- The web-based UI has allowed me to develop task management tools tailored specifically to my needs, which previously I was investing significant time in to develop from scratch myself.
I use monday.com as a task manager and project tracker, as well as for filing various technical resources (eg training, template libraries, etc.).
- Extremely flexible
- Easy to use and train others to use.
- Great visualisations out of the box.
- Sometimes issues with synchronising state changes through automation actions.
- The pricing brackets are mixed between features and usage, which limits availability to some of the key features for small scale users.
- Some configuration of fields can't easily be changed after initial setup.
Very prompt and helpful in responses to any kind of inquiries, from technical to billing.
I've never encountered an issue with the reliability or uptime of the platform. My only concern is that some of the automated rules-based actions can fail to trigger and sometimes require a page reload, so probably issues with client-side processing.
Do you think monday.com delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with monday.com's feature set?
Did monday.com live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of monday.com go as expected?
Would you buy monday.com again?
Monday.com is ideal for flexible workflow setup and project management which can be tailored to your specific use case. The ability to configure highly complex functionality through an intuitive and easy-to-use user interface is extremely impressive. The cloud-based platform including a mobile app and granular security/permissions for user access is ideal for distributed teams and collaboration between different business entities, for example, having internal workspaces separated from client-accessible workspaces.