Overall Satisfaction with monday.com
- Visibility of projects and clients.
- Also is very visually pleasing to our team and clients.
- Great use of [filters] for teams.
Within our organisations we have many departments, jobs and experience that lead to the excellent service we offer to our clients and Monday.com offers us all the platform to be transparent in our individual roles and offering to provide the excellent service that we do!
- I can keep my team up to date on my own progress and can also keep up to date on what they are doing.
- Overall accountability in one view.
- Ease of use for those not technically minded.
- Great notifications to keep you up-to-date.
- No back up needed.
- Easily transferrable data to Excel spreadsheet.
- It would be great to get ways that notifications from different people/groups can be recognised.
- Easier to use on Mobile app - as I can't see everything.
- If you could add company outsiders to certain projects and leads.
We did our own templates but the monday.com ones were great to give us direction on what works best.
Thankfully we have never had to use support - but I am rating this high as every other service that we have with monday.com has been fantastic.
Overall as a team leader in my own section - Monday.com has been fab and keeping me in contact and up-to-date with all our clients work and on-going projects as well as how other teams are preforming within our company - brilliant for transparency!
Do you think monday.com delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with monday.com's feature set?
Did monday.com live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of monday.com go as expected?
Would you buy monday.com again?