monday.com - simple and straightforward!
January 28, 2021

monday.com - simple and straightforward!

Steven Vizcarra | TrustRadius Reviewer

Overall Satisfaction with monday.com

• Time saving on searching for logged actions.
  • Easy management of multiple boards created for logged actions.
  • Utilized by all employees for tracking of logged actions/accomplishments.
Alto Alliance-US is utilized by tracking all tasks and updates on every single action taken by an employee. Alto Alliance-US addresses and tracks all issues and accomplishments of the day, week, month, and year.
  • The multiple types of columns that allows for all tasks and actions to be catalogued.
  • Easy-to-use search bar that allows for finding a specific action or action within seconds.
  • The ability to create multiple boards for the cataloguing and tracking of actions and tasks to mitigate confusion when searching for a particular action/task.
  • Perhaps a recorded phrase- type of fill-in-the-blank template.
  • Perhaps a video conference-like feature.
  • Perhaps a joint venture with Expensify to catalogue business expenses in consolidation.
monday.com us very simple and straightforward to use. On my second day of work, I was able to adapt to using the platform without any issue. After using it for almost a year, I consider myself to have master usage of the platform.
I have not had an issue too big where I have had to call customer support. That goes to show monday.com in it of itself does not have any major issues that a few minutes of researching cannot fix.
My overall experience with monday.com has been pleasant. I enjoy using the platform and will continue to utilize all its features for the duration our company uses it.

Do you think monday.com delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with monday.com's feature set?

Did monday.com live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of monday.com go as expected?

Would you buy monday.com again?

Because I use monday.com daily, it is well suited for all my tasks and actions. It is a central hub for our company's daily accomplishments our team has with the clients we work with.

monday.com Feature Ratings