Overall Satisfaction with monday.com
- We are delivering projects quicker, meaning we can invoice more.
- We are spending less time on admin.
- Sales process has improved, meaning we are selling more.
We use it for project management, sales, HR, and training resources.
- Project management
- Sharing information
- Tracking staff workload
- Time tracking is very poor, we returned to Clockify for this.
- GDrive integration brings results up based on last edited, whereas searching for the file would be better.
- More free training would help us get more out of the system.
We find that most new staff have been able to get familiar with the system within a week of employment. It did not take long for us to start using it for other business processes beyond the ones we originally purchased it for.
We have only had a couple of times to use customer service and do not have any complaints. For billing, it was excellent, in terms of troubleshooting and how we could use the software for our business processes, they were ok.
The system exceeded our expectations in terms of performance and we are extremely pleased with our purchase.
Do you think monday.com delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with monday.com's feature set?
Did monday.com live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of monday.com go as expected?
Would you buy monday.com again?