I love monday.com
February 04, 2021

I love monday.com

Overall Satisfaction with monday.com

• Increased visibility to workload and roadblocks.
  • Ease of centralizing view of team's work.
  • Help prioritize work and focus to complete projects.
Monday.com is being used by multiple business units in my organization (Telco). In today's adjusted working environment, monday.com has become a hub for our technical teams to rally around and sync up on. It's a great tool, as it has the flexibility to shift views on the work being done, as well as the challenges/roadblocks that they are facing. It's a good way to provide visibility to all stakeholders.
  • Make work visible.
  • Ability to drill down each swim lane.
  • Flexible and centralized view of team's work.
  • Show dependencies.
  • Automated reporting / email distribution.
  • Polling feature.
Very easy to use. Forms are not cumbersome and loads very fast. Very intuitive and light weight. There's also a lot of flexibility in creating and customizing the tables (columns and sub-items).
I have not had many issues but when I do, reaching out to our rep was fast with quick response.
I've only recently started to use full version and during the PoC, we did not encounter any downtime. This helps with the adoption of the tool from the team and helps keep them engaged in keeping the information current (it's not viewed as a pain for them).

Do you think monday.com delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with monday.com's feature set?

Did monday.com live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of monday.com go as expected?

Would you buy monday.com again?

monday.com is good to manage complex work that requires coordination over long period, as well as coordination with multiple teams. It helps track the work needed, as well as display a schedule in a calendar view, which helps with seeing the work in a different dimension. I have not found any scenario that cannot be customized in monday.com - it is quite flexible, and users can modify the views to make it work.

monday.com Feature Ratings