Finally, a Monday to Look Forward to!
January 28, 2021

Finally, a Monday to Look Forward to!

Courtney Eisenberg | TrustRadius Reviewer

Overall Satisfaction with monday.com

• Increased employee adoption.
  • Increased Communication across our global team.
  • Increased Transparency/Visibility on what team members are focused on.
Everybody in our organization has a seat on monday.com. We find it extremely useful in managing our inter-departmental, global internal projects. Managing projects between teams that are 10 hours apart in time zones and 7,000 miles geographically apart from each other is now much easier now that we have workspace visibility in monday.com. Monday makes it easier for everyone to collaborate, no matter where they are in the world.
  • Customization - The sky is the limit when customizing boards.
  • Content - Training is always available. I love that monday.com offers webinars and coaching in areas that aren't always project management.
  • Customer Support - I'm always taken care in a timely manner with a friendly tone anytime I have a question.
  • Humorous and Humble - I love the humorous video snips you guys release... like automations for keeping up with family members. Or a cookie dispenser for marking something as "done." So hilarious.
  • Monday.com doesn't act like it's got all the answers. You guys are honest when you're working on something to be improved.
  • Need sub-items to be out of beta phase. When moving items across boards, sub-items should move with it.
  • Automations have some bugs that I'd like to see worked out.
I couldn't function in my job without monday.com. I heavily rely on it. There are some automations that I wish would be improved, and I also wish sub-items had more functionality.
I've always been assisted in a timely manner with a friendly customer support agent.
I've never had an issue with reliability or monday.com not working.

Do you think monday.com delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with monday.com's feature set?

Did monday.com live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of monday.com go as expected?

Would you buy monday.com again?

Well Suited:
  1. Interdepartmental projects.
  2. Project management.
  3. Daily Task management.
Less Appropriate:
  1. Metrics, budget, etc. tracking... monday.com just doesn't have the same functionality as Excel.

monday.com Feature Ratings