The best management software
January 28, 2021

The best management software

Rebecca Broek | TrustRadius Reviewer

Overall Satisfaction with monday.com

• I now have complete visibility of my business saving me time.
  • I can see every project sold and underway and can forecast new resource requirements and hiring plans.
  • My team have easily adopted it.
I feel more in control and organised than I have with any other task/project management software. I track incoming revenue, ongoing projects, use sharable boards for third parties that need access, as well as run my own personal life from my "Private Boards.” I've been able to seamlessly manage remote working and ensure I know exactly what’s going on day to day, without micro-management.
  • fast and very customizable management
  • Easy to track performance
  • Would be great to move sub-tasks and tasks between boards and groups. Setting up the new year was a long task of recreating each item again.
  • Would be great to have the option to add sub-sub-tasks.
  • Would be great to do automatic formulas. Example being if we assign a rate to a resource, and then assign time, that we can calculate the value automatically.
I’m a Monday evangelist.
monday.com provide us with 24/7 customer support and fast response times from a real person.
the overall performance of monday.com in terms of features working as designed is second to none. The design and features are intuitive and the experience is seamless. It’s reliable and we are constantly receiving new features.

Do you think monday.com delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with monday.com's feature set?

Did monday.com live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of monday.com go as expected?

Would you buy monday.com again?

I use it for every part of my business from management of projects, team expenses, on boarding, accounting tasks, sales and leads management.

monday.com Feature Ratings