Overall Satisfaction with monday.com
- Monday.com has saved a lot of messy emails or flat out lack of communication with its ability to engage all team members.
- The easy set up and fast adoption process has made this software a lot more appealing from a time saving and new employee training perspective.
Our organization uses monday.com to track sales and product assembly. It is a great tool the bridges the gap of communication between the manufacturing floor and the offices. This enables us to track the progress of leads coming in the door and follow the process all the way through from the signing of the contract till when the product leaves our facility.
- Communicates between all members of the team.
- Helps on site and off site employees work together.
- Allows for all team members to make changes to a job's progress.
- When monday.com is used within a sales setting I would like for there to be a way to view this on a customizable dashboard.
- When exporting data, there could be improvement on how you want the data to be presented.
The software's usability is very high due to the fact that the integrations are a fast and seamless process allowing for new systems to be set up in no time. Also the day to day task easily become routine with the employee friendly layout of the platform.
While using monday.com we have found that there customer services is defiantly on par, within our times of being with the software we have only had to reach out to them twice in regards to questions we had. This self explanatory software allows for a quick pick up without having a lot of questions.
With are time thus far with the software we found it to be 100% reliable! Almost all the features that we have tried out so far have had a high rate of success. We look forward to integrating this even further within the company so as to have a platform that is easily accessible and trackable as our work management software.
Do you think monday.com delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with monday.com's feature set?
Did monday.com live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of monday.com go as expected?
Would you buy monday.com again?
Within a smaller company like our own monday.com is great for all of our needs, from project tracking to communicating, to working as a team. Where I see this could become a problem is if larger companies try using the software I believe they would run into problems from a sheer capacity standpoint.