Monday.com is the Swiss Army Knife for agile businesses
January 30, 2021

Monday.com is the Swiss Army Knife for agile businesses

Tom Kearney | TrustRadius Reviewer

Overall Satisfaction with monday.com

• We previously used separate Gantt charts to launch projects. Monday.com is more integrated with the resources directly especially document management than a traditional Gantt. I find it more accessible in terms of ease of use than Gantt as well.
  • Being cloud-based makes it easy to share with clients. The ability to add guest users is helpful here as well.
We use it across our organization and with our clients. It is used to launch projects, initiatives, and products. Additionally used for advertising campaigns, and OKR's.
  • Objectives & Key Results (OKR's); important that these are time-tracked with as-measured-by's. Monday.com has many time values to attach to measurable actions.
  • Ad campaigns which have teams with multi-stage milestones works well here.
  • Launches (products, initiatives, projects) have roadmaps that work well with monday.com's timeline view which is basically a Gantt chart.
  • Honestly, the software is constantly improving and I can't recall an instance where I had been disappointed in lacking functionality.
It's true there are a lot of choices for templates. I appreciate this. The rule-based automations are a great, intelligent way to save time.
I have not had a need so far to use the customer support. My rating is based on the existence of the feature.
I have never had downtime, glitches, crashes with the product. So far so good. Performance is awesome.

Do you think monday.com delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with monday.com's feature set?

Did monday.com live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of monday.com go as expected?

Would you buy monday.com again?

Monday.com fits project management in general across a broad range of needs. I work in hospitality and we launch restaurants. These projects have a lot of moving parts that are unique and time-dependent. The Gantt feature of monday.com addresses this well.

The Kanban feature of monday.com works well for tasks, I like it especially as it relates to licensing milestones in our line of work. Often licensing and permitting processing is multi-phase and compliance-based with fixed dollar amounts. Seems well suited to Kanban.

monday.com Feature Ratings