Monday.com helps our Office!
January 30, 2021

Monday.com helps our Office!

Stephen Yslas | TrustRadius Reviewer

Overall Satisfaction with monday.com

• Project management board is easy to set up.
  • App is great!
Monday.com is being used as a project management tool within the property management team at the building. We use it to track pending work orders, leases and renewals, as well as personal tasks assigned to each individual. The ability to tag, chat, as well as set deadlines helps us move along day by day.
  • User friendly.
  • Many functions offered.
  • Helps keep items organized in a clean way.
  • More Excel-type formulas available.
  • The ability to design more to your personal taste.
It is very user friendly, I am able to figure out most things if I haven't used it before on Monday. Our newest employee was able to figure out monday.com within a week of starting. The ability to create boards, tasks, etc. is very easy to do which is great because it saves time instead of having to call support to figure out.
I actually haven't had to deal with support. Because monday.com is very user-friendly I've been able to figure out everything I've needed at this point. I would be more than happy to review once I am able to speak with support and the customer service team.
Reliability and performance overall have been great. The app and the website are always functioning perfectly which I like. There isn't ever lag or the website doesn't crash. This helps with the overall experience in our office and ensures we will be able to get our work done during the day.

Do you think monday.com delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with monday.com's feature set?

Did monday.com live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of monday.com go as expected?

Would you buy monday.com again?

It is well suited for those that need to keep track of their colleagues and overall team projects. The ability to set to tag, set deadlines, and respond in the comment bubble really does help with communication especially during these pandemic times when most employees are out of the office and working remotely.

monday.com Feature Ratings