Monday.com has changed our business for the better!
February 05, 2021

Monday.com has changed our business for the better!

Overall Satisfaction with monday.com

• Monday.com has saved on countless hours of miscommunication.
  • It has also saved on the need to interact as frequently with clients.
We use monday.com for a wide range of needs at our business between both managing partners. For example we use it as a platform to build out our clients business step by step plans to growing and scaling. This allows the client a place to access all the information in one space and keep up on their progress. Likewise we use it between partners to communicate and stay up to date on clients progress etc. We also utilize it as a central place to store resources and information the client may need: notes from coaching calls, video resources, etc. We also have our own boards for projects and ideas we are creating and launching. These are our main uses of monday.com.
  • Allow for multiple users to streamline communication on work projects.
  • Created an organized space with easy to use templates for almost all of your workspace needs.
  • Is easy to use platform that saves you time and money when it comes to communication & efficacy on work.
  • I'd like to see monday.com allow for housing multiple different work tables on one workspace.
  • I'd like to see monday.com have simpler sub tasks.
  • It would be nice if indications popped up for not just the chat but files - a symbol that shows the number Like with the chat box that turns blue and shows one if there is a new chat.
  • Monday.com new affiliate process is complicated and I am still not entirely sure how to ensure we are getting affiliate pay.
There are some things on monday.com that would make it bar none the best, it is currently my favorite but it doesn’t have that element of “nothing can beat it.” I am very fond of this platform and would be pretty lost without it.
Truthfully it’s so user friendly I have not had many experiences with customer services.
The features have worked 90% of the time as defined, in a year I think I’ve had maybe 1 or two problems. Occasionally it is slow to upload.

Do you think monday.com delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with monday.com's feature set?

Did monday.com live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of monday.com go as expected?

Would you buy monday.com again?

Monday.com is great for workspaces and partnerships where communication is imperative and oversight of projects are divided. Monday.com is especially useful in client work and project based work. Non client work where there is one overseer would likely not need monday.com.

monday.com Feature Ratings