We go hard for monday.com
February 03, 2021
We go hard for monday.com
WethosInformation Technology & Services, 11-50 employees
Score 10 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with monday.com
- Increased employee adoption.
- Time saving.
- Flexibility on board contents that work for everyone.
- Automated processes.
It's being used across a majority of our departments, outside of our Product and Design teams. Those teams are included in certain boards, but they are least active on the platform. It encourages time management, asynchronous comms, status updates and task management within our fully distributed environment.
- Team Collaboration - Ability to work cross-functionally and within specific departments. It allows everyone to have visibility into company and department metrics and quarterly roadmaps to plan ahead.
- Asynchronous Communication - As a fully-distributed team, we don't have a lot of time to do a bunch of meetings and we have loads to accomplish in a given day/week/month/quarter. To cut down on meetings and increase time to work, this is a great tool to share status updates, tag other members, add in relevant links, hold agendas and more.
- Task Management - Not only is monday.com great to manage your individual day-to-day tasks, it's also a good place to see what everyone else is working on and how you can best prioritize and breakout initiatives for the quarter.
- Would love if there was a capability to create different groups in a board with different columns. I would love to simply breakout easy to reference information and get more granular in other groups.
While we don't use a lot of the integrations outside of Slack, Zapier and the Calendar, there's a huge suite of options to choose from. Sometimes it can be harder to set this up, but for the most part it's a really useful option to consider.
Very reliable! We weighed out other options like Asana and Notion, but monday.com had the easiest onboarding experience. I attend the webinars on feature releases most months and I'm always excited to see how they implement the feedback from users to improve the product.
Do you think monday.com delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with monday.com's feature set?
Did monday.com live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of monday.com go as expected?
Would you buy monday.com again?
monday.com Feature Ratings
Support for Agile Methodology
Change request and Case Management
Budget and Expense Management
Project & financial reporting
Integration with accounting software