Great Platform. Easy to Use and Saves Me a Ton of Time.
February 03, 2021

Great Platform. Easy to Use and Saves Me a Ton of Time.

Vanessa Lepice | TrustRadius Reviewer

Overall Satisfaction with monday.com

• I am able to manage a team of contractors across 2 continents without any issues.
  • I was able to plan and manage specific campaigns rather quickly.
  • Not having to deal with a sea of emails or missing corrections is a definitive plus.
  • The team loved knowing exactly what was required/when and could make adjustments as needed.
I am using Monday to create the marketing group strategic plan for the year as well as create tactical dashboards to manage the work of a team of graphic designers and content writers. The tool allows me the schedule the campaigns, allocate the workload across all resources as well as keep the team on schedule.
  • The tool is quite flexible, I comb through the repository to dashboards created for specific topics and customize them to fit exactly what I need.
  • The tool allows me to communicate with talents in Europe and in the US and host the back and forth changes in each project tile instead of having to deal with a sea of emails.
  • It makes scheduling the workload across the team very easy and it allows me to share the progress with our CEO without needing to schedule one-on-one recurring meetings. All the information is available for everyone to see, any time.
  • Having to pay extra for the workload visualization is really annoying.
  • Creating interdependent dashboards is time consuming.
Super easy to use. The quick videos offer good insight as well.
I only had a couple of questions and the team responded very quickly.
The platform works great. It is better than Slack or Asana, which I used before.

Do you think monday.com delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with monday.com's feature set?

Did monday.com live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of monday.com go as expected?

Would you buy monday.com again?

it is a great tool for planning, scheduling, and acting as a repository of communication.

monday.com Feature Ratings