monday.com is needed every day!
February 03, 2021

monday.com is needed every day!

Wendy McClurg | TrustRadius Reviewer

Overall Satisfaction with monday.com

• Time saving.
  • Ease of communication.
  • Organization of projects and information relating to.
We use monday.com to coordinate users in different departments throughout our company. Scheduling, billing, estimating, and supervisors in the field are now more easily able to work together. It has definitely been a most welcomed change, and we look forward to utilizing more of the tools that are available as we familiarize ourselves with this program!
  • Across the board, in real time updates.
  • It's easy to add documents in with notes.
  • Organizing and prioritizing made simple.
  • I haven't found any problem areas yet!
In relation to my own usage, this is so simple and hassle-free! I love that we are using monday.com!
So far, I myself have not needed to use customer support. As a matter of fact, I do not believe anyone in our company has had the need to get help using this wonderful product, but I would assume that the customer support would be just as helpful as every other aspect of monday.com.

Do you think monday.com delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with monday.com's feature set?

Did monday.com live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of monday.com go as expected?

Would you buy monday.com again?

I love that our different departments are able to share notes in real-time. From scheduling to billing, we are able to smoothly transition projects through the different stages of completion. We are able to all be on the same page when it comes to what the next move is, and has been able to take some stress off as well!

monday.com Feature Ratings