Overall Satisfaction with monday.com
- A excellent management system.
- Reminds me what and when.
- Keeps all my project together for ease.
Monday.com is a tool we use to manage projects. It's being used by every department amongst our church staff. It helps us with follow through and organization.
- To do lists.
- Goal setting.
- Project timelines.
- The interface isn't overly intuitive.
- The comments posted on my boards are often hard for me to find if I'm not tagged in them.
- Third party app integration still needs work.
Just knowing that I have to go to one source to manage all of my projects and to be able to share them is a huge benefit for me.
Do you think monday.com delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with monday.com's feature set?
Did monday.com live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of monday.com go as expected?
Would you buy monday.com again?