Monday.com makes it easy to work together!
February 03, 2021

Monday.com makes it easy to work together!

Overall Satisfaction with monday.com

• It is much easier to have a yearly meeting with my supervisor because he can see exactly what I am working on and he can make suggestions for changes (use more dates for completion, better steps for completion, etc.) and then my work is right in front of me which he knows and approves of.
  • Much better working with others in the office, especially since several are now working from home because of Covid concerns.
  • Updating is a time commitment - you really have to keep the older items deleted and rotated out of your work screen otherwise there are projects from weeks/months back and they are in the way for creating newer ones that need your attention.
It is being used across our whole organization. We use it to collaborate with each other on projects that need more than one employee. We also use monday.com to communicate to our supervisor what we are working on, what are the goal-setting dates we want to accomplish the task by, and in what direction we are overall looking to proceed.
  • Good user interface - very easy to learn and use.
  • Lays everything out in a way that is easy to find and refer to.
  • Easy to communicate with other staff and all of those communications are in one place.
  • The subitems, which was just recently added, is sometimes hard to see and then you end up putting in another line of a task without realizing that there is a duplicate already in there.
It is very easy to use - didn't take much time at all to be up and running within our office.
Have not used their customer support.
Some of our office employees have been here for 10 plus years. This is not my story since I just joined the organization. Monday.com is the first management software that I have used so I don't have anything to compare it to in my work experience. However, the other members of our office staff have used others and they are very complimentary of this software. Their comparisons are against other platforms and they like monday.com and I enjoy it even though I have nothing else to compare it against. I do recommend monday.com based on its ease of use and the way it brings other people into a collaborative atmosphere that helps get the job done right.

Do you think monday.com delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with monday.com's feature set?

Did monday.com live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of monday.com go as expected?

Would you buy monday.com again?

Monday.com is well suited for multiple employees to work together and have all correspondence in one place. It is easy to see when someone adds to the narrative, you get an email notifying you of added communication and that keeps you in touch with the progress of the project. Instead of having to go back into your emails, sometimes hundreds and over weeks, everything that is done is right there on the "item" (their word for each line of tasks) and is easily referenced.

monday.com Feature Ratings