monday.com has revolutionized my work life
February 03, 2021

monday.com has revolutionized my work life

Jill Shapkauski | TrustRadius Reviewer

Overall Satisfaction with monday.com

• Helps to stay on task, which is good for productivity.
  • Clearly outlines what needs to be done, so everyone can see and complete.
  • Once info is inputted, it definitely saves time by having one place to look for it.
It is being used by ministry staff/management. It allows us to work together on projects, stay up-to-date on communication within departments, and allows our supervisor to keep tabs on what we're working on.
  • I appreciate the sub-categories! This gives me the opportunity to break projects up into smaller tasks.
  • The app is easy to navigate and notifications keep me updated.
  • It's simple to tag others in your projects so you're sure they see what's going on.
  • It would be helpful to have dates attached to subitems.
  • Simpler instructional videos.
It has a lot of great features, but I'm not sure I know them all and/or am utilizing them. Group training would be helpful so we all know how to use the program. Some of what I've done has been self-taught through trial and error, although I did watch some tutorials in the beginning.
To be honest, I haven't used this feature of monday.com. It does sound helpful to be able to access support at any time of day; I will definitely utilize that in the future if the need arises.
I have found that monday.com is extremely reliable, keeps my information up-to-date, and lets me see when others have viewed my updates, which is very helpful. I appreciated when we were given the option to add subitems as well; this had given me the ability to list steps in a project that needs to be completed, which is very helpful.

Do you think monday.com delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with monday.com's feature set?

Did monday.com live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of monday.com go as expected?

Would you buy monday.com again?

It's great for project management and staying on task. It's really helpful to be able to list out all the steps needed in many different projects, to keep them all in one place and so I can stay on task.

It might not be the best platform if all the employees cannot be included, as they wouldn't be able to stay on top of what is going on.

monday.com Feature Ratings