Overall Satisfaction with monday.com
- Saved money by eliminating other applications we were using.
- Saved time/payroll through automations.
We're using monday.com across our organization. We needed a project management solution that consolidated several programs/needs into one place (Kanban style process management, internal ticketing, CRM, and a depository of key information & KPIs on our clients). Short of having custom software built for our needs - monday.com was the best, most versatile solution.
- Easy to use, visually appealing project management space.
- Automations that help our efficiency.
- Integrations with other applications (Gmail, Slack, Zoom, etc.) that help us communicate internal and externally.
- Linking boards to each other, helping us connect information and teams that were previously isolated or disparate.
- Easy to share boards with external partners too.
- More functionality for Sub-Items! More, more, more!
- Faster response time (things can take a bit to load or scroll).
Great, quick responses every time I have a technical/how-to question for support!
Again, it gets hung up a lot (takes a while to load boards or is unresponsive for a few seconds).
Do you think monday.com delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with monday.com's feature set?
Did monday.com live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of monday.com go as expected?
Would you buy monday.com again?