Amazing even on a Monday!
March 01, 2021

Amazing even on a Monday!

Overall Satisfaction with monday.com

• Time savings.
  • Easy setup of projects via copying boards.
We use monday.com to keep track of to do items for each employee, different timelines of items due for different projects we have going on, and multiple other uses that each employee has per their job. It is a very useful time management feature to keep track of who is doing what and if it is completed.
  • I can keep track of my weekly to-do's and when they have to be done by.
  • I can see who has done what on Project X and what is left to be done by the timeline dates.
  • I can see Employee A is struggling with timelines on her Assignment and can step in to help her.
  • Integration with more applications such as Google and Gmail, Outlook, Apple, etc.
  • More integrations within the program itself.
Templates are amazing and once customized entire boards can be copied again and again making it easy to replicate project templates.
I have never contacted support.
The overall performance of monday.com is amazing in terms of features working as designed and reliability or uptime. It has positively impacted my overall experience of using monday.com as my work management software.

Do you think monday.com delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with monday.com's feature set?

Did monday.com live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of monday.com go as expected?

Would you buy monday.com again?

This is definitely more likely to be used by a team that has to pay attention to detail and have tight timelines rather than someone who does not.

monday.com Feature Ratings