For the first time since ever, I can now honestly say I enjoy Monday!
March 04, 2021

For the first time since ever, I can now honestly say I enjoy Monday!

Overall Satisfaction with monday.com

• Easier project planning. It's easy to track the status to completion every step of the way.
  • It's easy to see why a project is stuck based on status updates.
  • It's made it easier to track and coordinate shifts in personnel roles.
monday.com is used for project management across our company. We use it to track invoicing, project status, and I use it to build content strategy and track marketing initiatives.
  • Excellent data organization and tracking!
  • Very easy to track the status of multiple projects at once.
  • I'd like to see even more automation options. Most of the time, I can find an automation option for what I want to do. But not always.
Great usability. I didn't even have to watch most of the tutorial videos because I was able to intuit how to get monday.com to work the way I needed it to. I work a lot with Excel, so the formatting was similar and easier to understand.
monday.com is really supportive and has helped me a few times with questions that I couldn't figure out on my own. It's been easy to get help and to get helpful answers.
Most applications work seamlessly and without any obstacles. Sometimes I have trouble loading monday.com pages, but that seems to be an issue on my end.

Do you think monday.com delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with monday.com's feature set?

Did monday.com live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of monday.com go as expected?

Would you buy monday.com again?

monday.com is perfect for anyone that need to plan a multi-step project and track the logistics of any project. It's hard to think of a business application that wouldn't benefit from its use.

monday.com Feature Ratings