Monday.com: A Lifesaver for Small Media Publishing Teams
March 05, 2021

Monday.com: A Lifesaver for Small Media Publishing Teams

Nate Van Wagnen | TrustRadius Reviewer

Overall Satisfaction with monday.com

• Easier setup of project management boards.
  • Better communication of project management progress.
  • Enhanced understanding of other employees' workflows.
We use Monday.com across our small company to keep members of different departments aware of progress in each department. We also use Monday.com to share information among departments. This platform has completely replaced spreadsheets for us, allowing us to do things that spreadsheets can't. For example, our design team can see where our editorial production team is so they can begin work on packages and plan out their workflow.
  • Boards that go beyond spreadsheet capabilities.
  • New feature development.
  • Communication within teams.
  • I don't have any concerns or suggestions for improvement.
Monday.com took some time to learn, but once I learned it, it's become an unreplaceable timesaver. After taking the time to learn how to use Monday.com's features, it's really pretty easy to use. Some employees, especially those who aren't tech-savvy to begin with, might have a hard time learning how to use the platform.
While I have not personally had to interact with Monday.com customer support, I have heard only good things from the team member who handles our Monday.com account and communicates with Monday.com. He always receives quick responses to questions and concerns. Plus, I regularly get emails about new product features or improvements to features.
I've never had issues with Monday.com features not working as designed. Other issues that I've experienced with other interactive spreadsheet platforms—like text disappearing completely after typing it out—never happen with Monday.com. The platform is always quick to load, whether on my desktop app or on my phone.

Do you think monday.com delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with monday.com's feature set?

Did monday.com live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of monday.com go as expected?

Would you buy monday.com again?

Monday.com is great for teams that are spread out and working outside of the office or workplace, which is so common now. The platform can be used to keep employees up to date on the progress and actions of other employees within or outside their specific team. It does take some time to learn how to use the Monday.com boards, but once you do, there's no going back.

monday.com Feature Ratings