Amazing software for a great price

Amazing software for a great price

Overall Satisfaction with monday.com

• Time saving.
  • Ease of the tasks.
  • Communication between departments.
My company is using monday.com to manage a variety of daily tasks. This app has been extremely helpful with keeping track of the current projects and assigning new projects to other departments in the company. In addition, monday.com has a variety of automations that help you ease your user experience and work together with you coworkers towards accomplishing company goals.
  • Creating tasks with subitems.
  • Setting up due dates.
  • Specifying the status of the tasks.
  • Integrations between the boards.
  • Easier duplication of items/subitems.
Overall I was very impressed with the application since it enhanced my work experience. All the automated features helped my company save time working at the assignments and assign different tasks do various departments.
To be honest, I never had to use the applications customer service since I never had issues with the app, which means it's definitely a great tool!
monday.com is a great management software that was useful not only to me and the company I work for, but also for the people I know that are using this app. I never had any issues using it.

Do you think monday.com delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with monday.com's feature set?

Did monday.com live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of monday.com go as expected?

Would you buy monday.com again?

monday.com would be a great application for companies that have different departments work on the same task and help people be on the same page about the status of the task, adding comments and marking completed assignments.

monday.com Feature Ratings