Overall Satisfaction with monday.com
- Saves time by reducing emails
- Improves immediate transparency with projects
- Employees at first were reluctant to use, felt overwhelmed
monday.com is used for project planning, campaign planning, workload management, and content organization. It is a great tool and enhances collaboration across our team.
- Project planning
- The dashboard is chaotic and scares people away from using it fully - simplify the UI
- Customizing notifications
- The name... "did you get the update from Monday?... not on Monday the day, on Monday the app"... it's confusing and doesn't work well with regular dialogue in the office. We had to create our own internal nickname for monday.com.
Simplify the UI. Keep the features, but figure out how to reduce all of the buttons and distractions available on the default screen.
I have not experienced downtime with monday.com. I could imagine that an interruption would cause a lot of disruption within my team, and we would likely stop using it if we experienced a major interruption of service.
Do you think monday.com delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with monday.com's feature set?
Did monday.com live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of monday.com go as expected?
Would you buy monday.com again?