monday.com during COVID has been A+!
March 05, 2021

monday.com during COVID has been A+!

Overall Satisfaction with monday.com

• monday.com has saved a ton of time in regards to meetings. With greater collaboration through monday.com, there has been less of need for meetings.
  • During this COVID pandemic, monday.com has been fantastic in being sure we are all progressing through our projects without meeting.
monday.com is being used by various departments across my organization. It really helps being sure our employees are not working in 'silos.' Using monday.com, we create transparency on project statuses thus eliminating the need for so many meetings.
  • Integrates with other software, such as slack, for even clearer communication.
  • All of our projects remain in monday.com until we delete them. This is very convenient when looking for older project statuses.
  • The ability to add guests rather than users. This is great when communicating with business partners outside of our organization.
  • monday.com has a feature called subtasks. Although the idea is great, they are slow to correct issues/bugs in the feature. This has caused us a headache with training this team on the use of this feature only to then tell everyone we will no longer be using it due to bugs. It is not a small feature in my opinion and has been asked by many other users to be fixed with no success.
I would have given this a 10 but to me, this is no fault of monday.com. With so many features and improvements being created, it's difficult to keep up with new features that could benefit me. I often reply on my employees to suggest improvements for our use.
Like monday.com advertises, they are always quick to assist with questions. Often times, even sending short video clips of how to perform a task I am after in monday.com.
Other than the subtask feature, everything is reliable and works as advertised. During my working hours, monday.com remains open in my browsers as I am frequently visiting the site to update projects for me team.

Do you think monday.com delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with monday.com's feature set?

Did monday.com live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of monday.com go as expected?

Would you buy monday.com again?

Project management has proven to be a great use for monday.com. It makes things super simple when trying to manage a project through multiple user roles.

monday.com Feature Ratings