Great for project management
March 05, 2021
Great for project management
Professional in MarketingGraphic Design Company, 1-10 employees
Score 10 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with monday.com
- We used to struggle with keeping ahead of what needs to be done each week, but Monday has made that process intuitive.
- Projects are easily distributed throughout the team.
- We save time by using status updates that allow for clarity and key context on projects.
We use monday.com to organize our projects by client, track time against job, and manage our workflow from a daily to weekly to monthly basis. It integrates seamlessly into our process, and is customizable enough to build boards that accurately reflect the different needs of each of our clients.
- Project organization.
- Milestone tracking.
- Customized functionality tailored to my business.
- Time tracking is pretty rudimentary. It would be nice to have an indicator that a timer has been left on, or to easily have subtasks with time tracking contribute to the overall total of a group's time.
- It's difficult to get a report on how many hours an employee has spent working in a given week.
- There is a bit of a learning curve when first setting up the platform. It's possible that we are underutilizing features because of it.
Overall, once you learn the system, monday.com is flexible and intuitive. That flexibility is enabled by a very open-ended UI, which can be a bit overwhelming for new users. Also monday.com works best when accessed via desktop, as their mobile app is pretty subpar. On the whole we have been really happy with the extra layer of organization and collaboration that monday.com brought to our company.
We haven't had to use customer service that often, but when contacted, they have been very forthcoming. The support articles and callouts for features within the UI are also thoughtfully put together, which has alleviated the need to take time away from working to sit on a call or chat with a support tech.
monday.com has been rock solid in terms of reliability and uptime. We don't have a giant team, but work with other businesses who use monday.com for large scale projects with mid-size teams, and have been very happy with how the program is able to easily fit the needs of almost any context we've thrown at it regardless of the amount of team members or items involved.
Do you think monday.com delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with monday.com's feature set?
Did monday.com live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of monday.com go as expected?
Would you buy monday.com again?
monday.com is great for organizations that have to manage a variety of projects for multiple clients, and flexible enough that you can tailor the layout and functionality to fit into your existing processes. About the only thing it does poorly is time tracking, and that seems to be on the radar for development.
monday.com Feature Ratings
Support for Agile Methodology
Change request and Case Management
Budget and Expense Management
Project & financial reporting
Integration with accounting software