March 11, 2021
Score 10 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with monday.com
Our marketing team started using it for organization for our products and trade shows. As more people used it, more departments were interested in using it to organize their processes. It's used for marketing, organization, and project implementations coordination.
- Streamlines data and data entry.
- Keeps me on top of my deadlines.
- Better than excel at quick spreadsheets.
- No single user licensed. Min 5 people.
- Cannot have sub-items on sub-items.
- Option for groups to have different cells on the same spreadsheet.
I haven't needed help yet, but I love all the helpful content that gets sent out and talked about in monday.com webinars I can sign up for.
monday.com is amazing with features and reliability. I have not had an instance yet, knock on wood, that has left me with downtime or unreliable services or features.
Do you think monday.com delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with monday.com's feature set?
Did monday.com live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of monday.com go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy monday.com again?