Overall Satisfaction with monday.com
- Honestly, you can't put a number on saving time with organization. Before monday.com, I was all over the place, not focused at all and content was going out so sporadically. monday.com has changed all of that and the entire team now knows exactly what's going out and when.
We use monday.com to stay organized. This product is absolutely key to manage the blog post process to ensure each is published and advertised as it should be. We also use it to manage projects and video content. Truly we would be so disorganized without monday.com
- Customize any board along with giving templates so you don't have to think of everything.
- Ability to customize notifications so you don't have to keep opening the app checking on status.
- So user friendly. It doesn't require a whole lot of training.
- Honestly, for what we use it for, we haven't found anything is missing. Most of the time it's a matter of trial of a new board and then tweaking our process.
Super easy to use and a great starting point. You can customize them in any way you want as well.
I've never had to use it but it's a great feature if needed.
Honestly, this tool is solely responsible for our organization. We had none before it and it has truly made all the difference to ensure the team knows exactly what is scheduled, when it is due and what they need to do to make that happen.
Do you think monday.com delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with monday.com's feature set?
Did monday.com live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of monday.com go as expected?
Would you buy monday.com again?
monday.com is the key tool for project management. Tracking and putting processes behind each part of your business, it's so easy to organize with monday.com. As a blogger, I use it for content calendar, collaboration and partnership management, blog management and social media video organization.