Overall Satisfaction with monday.com
We use monday.com across the organization. However, some departments use it more than others and in different capacities. It addresses both internal communications and project management.
- monday.com helps us to keep on track with all of our tasks and projects. We have a board that we refer to daily that allows us to see immediately what priorities we have and what their status is. It helps to ensure that balls don't get dropped.
- Our project management abilities have increased significantly with monday.com. We use is for all projects including recruitment initiatives for our committees and for document development.
- We also use monday.com as a way to share information internally. We have boards where we put photos from team events and information that everyone across the organization need access to.
- It would be nice if you could edit documents right on monday.com. The fact that this feature isn't there has actually resulted in people losing changes and then not liking the platform.
- This isn't really a con, but there are soooooooo many changes all the time that sometimes it's hard to keep up with them!
Every time we need support, it is essentially immediate. There was only one time that I remember where the support was not helpful.
Its overall performance is outstanding. And it just keeps getting better and better with each feature added.
Do you think monday.com delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with monday.com's feature set?
Did monday.com live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of monday.com go as expected?
Would you buy monday.com again?