Exactly what my business was missing!
March 11, 2021

Exactly what my business was missing!

Stephen Haggerty | TrustRadius Reviewer

Overall Satisfaction with monday.com

• This has saved us from angry clients, and led to keeping more customers.
  • This has saved us from having to re-do lost work, or miscommunicated expectations.
  • This has improved team communication and morale in that regard.
It is used across the whole organization. We use it to organize workflow, communicate with clients, coworkers, and submit project drafts/revisions. My team loves it, and it has saved many headaches we used to have before monday.com. The days of "where does that project stand?" are behind us, and we are very grateful!
  • Organizing project details.
  • Team communication.
  • Submitting project drafts/files.
  • Setting deadlines/team accountability.
  • An easier/more intuitive project snapshot/dashboard ("Here's what you've been assigned/when it's due/etc. on one page"). I think something like that exists but upon investigating it seemed like it would take a little work to use for our purposes.
I think it's super easy, and we invite clients to use it who have never used it before and we receive little to no questions or negative feedback.
Support is great! They are typically releasing updates, how-to's, etc. as far as onboarding and training you on the platform. And the few times we've had to reach out to support they've responded quickly and efficiently. Couldn't speak much higher of the monday.com customer service team, we appreciate all that they do for us.
We've rarely if ever received downtime on monday.com. It's been very reliable and there for us as we've communicated with other team members/clients, and kept up with projects.

Do you think monday.com delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with monday.com's feature set?

Did monday.com live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of monday.com go as expected?

Would you buy monday.com again?

Considering how many problems this fixed for our business, I would highly recommend monday.com! Before monday.com, I would regularly hear from clients wondering where their project stood. We also would have some level "he said/she said" and there wasn't always a paper trail to know what really happened. Now we push all project conversations to this platform and these problems are near non-existent!

monday.com Feature Ratings