monday.com doesn't feel like a Monday—and that's a great thing
March 12, 2021

monday.com doesn't feel like a Monday—and that's a great thing

Jason Cunningham | TrustRadius Reviewer

Overall Satisfaction with monday.com

• Easier setup of project management boards.
  • Individual and team accountability.
  • Time management.
I work in a university marketing department, and our entire department uses monday.com to keep track of our many marketing projects. monday.com provides a central, easy-to-use location for everyone in the office to organize and follow the progress of projects, and easily comment back and forth with questions, suggestions, and other notes.
  • Organization of projects can be customized to what works best for your work group.
  • Monday.com's visual display is easy to understand.
  • Provides a central hub for everyone in your work group, so there's less chance of something being missed.
  • When I click on a notification, monday.com takes me to the correct project, but only to the top of the updates for that project—it would be great if monday.com would take me to the specific comment or update I was notified about.
monday.com is easy to use, has an easily understandable interface that is visually pleasing as well as highly organized, and can be customized to our office's needs.
I've never had to deal with customer support—someone else in our office handles that—but from what I've heard, customer support has always been very helpful.
Overall performance is excellent. It has improved our interoffice communication and accountability, and has saved us time in the process.

Do you think monday.com delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with monday.com's feature set?

Did monday.com live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of monday.com go as expected?

Would you buy monday.com again?

It's well suited for tracking any projects, but particularly helpful with those projects that involve several people.

monday.com Feature Ratings