Overall Satisfaction with monday.com
- Better progress tracking and organization.
- Better document management (less likely to lose invoices, etc.).
- Time saving.
We use it to manage our freelance writers and all of our editorial content. Right now I mainly only use it myself to coordinate and keep track of editorial needs, but we do have plans to expand the usage of it across multiple channels once we have a better handle on my system. It definitely allows me to keep track of multiple things at once, I especially love the nested subtasks feature for this and multiple views. It allows me to have separate views for editorial status, social assets, and billing so I can manage everything in one place without having to update a bunch of spreadsheets or deal with one SUPER huge spreadsheet.
- Nested subtasks for each item to keep track of related to-dos.
- Dynamic and customizable views to make a multi-use grid more streamlined.
- Linking between different spreadsheets is really easy and fluid.
- Sometimes there are SO many options of cool tools that I don't personally need as an individual that I get overwhelmed.
- I wish there was an easier system for editorial management built in somehow? I didn't find any of the pre-built grids or whatever very applicable to my needs, personally.
- I wish we could have more pinned views than 3.
I found it a little confusing sometimes but maybe I wasn't paying enough attention to the instructions? I don't really understand the difference between dashboard, workspace, board, grid, folders, etc. ?
I've only had to reach out to support once but they were super helpful and informed. I wanted to get a refund for my annual billing charge and switch to monthly (because I made a mistake at checkout) and they were quick, kind, and helpful.
Everything has been reliable and working well for sure. Never had any issues.
Do you think monday.com delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with monday.com's feature set?
Did monday.com live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of monday.com go as expected?
Would you buy monday.com again?
I was the one that pushed for us to get it and have found it very useful for managing different sides of one department from creative to billing. I think it can be over complicated if you're doing something very simple though. Like some of my data I still keep in spreadsheets just because I don't need all the fancy monday.com stuff for that. But monday.com is invaluable for the more complicated processes.