March 12, 2021
Score 10 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with monday.com
- We have better communication because we can see each other's status.
- We are able to better support each other.
- We love the different board we can create.
We love Monday. It is such a wonderful way to manage projects between our in-house and virtual teams. We have several boards where we keep track of our work and love the ability to see other team member's work as well. I especially love that my manager can check on my updates and always knows what my project status is.
- Creation of job boards
- Ability to see team's work
- Ability to share updates on project status
- Once in a while, I am not able to transfer items to another board without having to redo the status.
- I would love a calendar option to track marketing and social media in a more progressive way.
- Otherwise, I absolutely love Monday.
Monday is extremely easy to use. It's intuitive and doesn't require a ton of time for training.
We have not required any support so far. If it support runs as well as the rest of the program I am confident that it's fantastic.
Monday works quickly and effectively—we have not encountered any glitches.
Do you think monday.com delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with monday.com's feature set?
Did monday.com live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of monday.com go as expected?
Would you buy monday.com again?
When we have our weekly meetings someone shares their screen and guess what's on it? Monday. We go through each member's task list and are able to see how we can best support each other when it's all right there. Having one place that we can all access has helped our projects run more efficiently.