Overall Satisfaction with monday.com
- Easier setup of project management boards.
- Able to get several users in the company to bring their organizations into it.
- More visibility for more users.
Monday.com is being utilized by a few different departments at my company. In my department, we are utilizing Monday.com as a project management tool for one specific project right now but looking at building out the board for some other uses. I know that others utilize it for managing day-to-day tasks and projects.
- Customization is easily accessible and versatile.
- It meshes well with several other programs and websites.
- It is very intuitive in application and can be used for several different business cases.
- It can be hard to pick up and use without training.
- I wish there was more accessible 1-on-1 support to help consult our projects.
- Sometimes, there can be a lot of clutter in some of the interfaces.
I believe the usability is pretty good but it definitely took some training. It is not easy to pick up without training. I wish there was more access to 1-on-1 training to leverage Monday.com's capabilities. Some of the features are not as intuitive as I had initially thought.
I was able to interact with someone initially, who was able to help show me around and show it's capabilities. That was nice. I also had some questions about how the billing works and had to exchange several e-mails to understand what the issue was (still not very sure). However, responses were fast, professional, and nice.
I have no complaints about relability or uptime. Everything has worked as planned.
Do you think monday.com delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with monday.com's feature set?
Did monday.com live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of monday.com go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy monday.com again?
Monday.com is very useful for managing projects and other activities. It provides great visibility for those involved and is easy to connect with others. I recommend leveraging its versatility to work with other applications too. It was not the easiest to use for different visualization applications.