Overall Satisfaction with monday.com
- Massive time savings.
- Dramatic reduction in tasks being dropped.
- Huge efficiency gains.
We use monday.com as our central information hub. It combines the functionality of task manager, database, data recording, sales management, customer management and more. We feed all data in, and all insights out of this single platform.
- Ease of use; monday.com is extremely intuitive for new users.
- Flexibility; monday.com has a wide range of features allowing for vastly different use cases.
- Integratability; monday.com's API allows for wide integrations across platforms.
- Handling of subitems is still quite raw, meaning some expected functionality doesn't exist.
- Existing onboarding for advanced features is quite limited.
monday.com is rapid, features are implemented and onboarded fast, replies are fast.
It's great, I have no concerns about being able to get hold of someone or identify a solution.
Do you think monday.com delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with monday.com's feature set?
Did monday.com live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of monday.com go as expected?
Would you buy monday.com again?