Overall Satisfaction with monday.com
- Engagement of staff to projects has been easier due to the visibility being shared
- Tasks completed on time with plans locked down to agreed delivery timescales
The monday.com solution is being used across our business in all departments with the solution perfect for our needs to work collaboratively on projects both large and small. The biggest problem this resolved was the limited use of Omni for Apple users & Project for Windows users by having one system which could be used by everyone regardless of the device they were using. This has saved a significant time between departments because of this.
- Simple to use
- Pleasing on the eye making spotting items easy to do
- Collaboration between departments is so simple with the availability of notifications so you know who is working on an item and when you are needed
- Multiple dependencies on projects [are] in development but without this, it is manual to check some of the critical [paths] which this would be used for
- Selecting which board you open up on each time would be good as I am currently always directed to a board which we completed over 6 months ago
The system is simple to use and easy to adapt to your requirements, but simply it is all you need and more for project management.
I have not had any direct interaction with monday.com but I know that any queries we have asked had been responded to in a timely manner and they have been transparent with what they can do. This makes it easier to understand if changes requested will be coming down the line in the future.
Zero downtime, I don't know what else to say with this but to have that level (which we have seen in any case) is fantastic as it has allowed staff to work their deadlines around homeschooling/lockdown situation which has meant work has been completed but with all parties involved clear on what is being done and when.
Do you think monday.com delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with monday.com's feature set?
Did monday.com live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of monday.com go as expected?
Would you buy monday.com again?
Collaboration is key to ensure all stakeholders are aware of what is going on and the project board with both owners and people involved has been fantastic, however, as mentioned the biggest drawback for the monday.com solution is the lack of multiple dependencies on items as this will truly allow this to rival any project tool on the market.