Making Mondays (and really every day) more organized and easier
March 13, 2021

Making Mondays (and really every day) more organized and easier

Alex Shebar | TrustRadius Reviewer

Overall Satisfaction with monday.com

• Focus and organization.
  • Saving time on project.
  • Ease of use.
We use monday.com to organize projects throughout our teams. This is specifically important when working on curated content to make sure it's in the right stage and with the right person and moving from team to team when it's ready. It keeps us on track and focused to make sure projects are actually getting done.
  • Ease of use.
  • Incredible organization.
  • Beautiful SaaS program.
  • Notifications can be a lot, and I've had to switch my settings a few times to make sure I'm not overwhelmed.
  • I'm sure there are features I'm missing, but don't even know I'm missing. Additional tutorials might be nice.
  • That's it. It's a great program.
So easy to use, set up, and run with it. I needed very little training to get going (but have done more to see what features I could be using for future projects). Could not have been more accessible. Really have loved using it.
I've never had to use customer service for monday.com yet.
monday.com has always worked for me and has never been down. That doesn't mean it won't be in the future or hasn't when I haven't used it, but for me, it's always been working, which is pretty incredible. When I make changes, they happen without delay (sometimes honestly too fast and I have to go back as I made an error moving something to a new board before it was ready, but that's human error on my part). It's been so easy to use, I've loved it.

Do you think monday.com delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with monday.com's feature set?

Did monday.com live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of monday.com go as expected?

Would you buy monday.com again?

For anyone needing to organize a system, it's perfect, easy to use and keeps everyone focused. It works really really well for a large team, but even smaller teams who need more organization would find it beneficial.

monday.com Feature Ratings