Great for content marketing
March 15, 2021

Great for content marketing

Overall Satisfaction with monday.com

• Easier setup of project management boards
  • Easier to connect on projects (especially during work from home, we can all see what we're working on, when, and when it's due)
We use monday.com across our entire organization--in the marketing department we use it to track our content across various social media channels.

Pros

• Lays out your objectives in a clear way, which makes it easy to stay on task
  • Easy to delegate tasks to various team members to see who is working on what
  • Easy to set up personalized calendars to track your own work as well, which I find helpful outside of the team calendars we have
Very customizable to different needs--I've found it's a great tool to use to stay organized, especially for content. We can label where the content is going (what social channel), and what format it's in. This all makes it very easy to track projects and stay on track. We also use a form that external stakeholders can use to request content from our team--the form automatically is put into a monday.com board we have so we never miss any requests. I find this very helpful over having to dig through emails always.
I haven't used customer support because I'm not the main account holder for monday.com in my organization. I have heard no bad things from my bosses about customer service. Based on the rest of the notifications/general UX, I doubt that it would be challenging or difficult.
I feel like it is very easy to use and improves productivity for sure. It depends on how much effort you put into it (e.g., setting up boards, assigning tasks, etc.) but this is the same as any other product management software out there. monday.com is a simple tool that is easy to learn and works when you put the effort into it.

Do you think monday.com delivers good value for the price?

Not sure

Are you happy with monday.com's feature set?

Did monday.com live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of monday.com go as expected?

Would you buy monday.com again?

I've only used monday.com in the context of content management/production--I find it very helpful for juggling various projects and deadlines while also seeing who is working on what. I would absolutely recommend it to other companies looking to organize their content production process.

monday.com Feature Ratings