So much bang for the buck
March 13, 2021

So much bang for the buck

Chuck Rothberg | TrustRadius Reviewer

Overall Satisfaction with monday.com

• Tracking projects is much easier and more efficient.
  • Storing and tacking customer data is quite easy and robust.
  • Non-technical employees have no issues using the product.
  • Allowed us to consolidate a lot of data into a single point of contact.
Currently we use it for approximately 60% of the organization to address project tracking and associated tasks. This encompasses time tracking, customer project statuses, notes and issues with customer projects. We also use monday.com for tracking internal projects. Additionally, I am expanding its use for functions such as CRM, product licensing and tracking, purchase order tracking, and the like. Within the next few months I plan on using monday.com for most of our business tasks related to customer information and projects.
  • Project tracking.
  • Customer information tracking.
  • Notifications.
  • Organization of data.
  • Easy import of data.
  • Overall ease of customization.
  • It needs the ability to import data into subitems. This would allow me to further customize how I store and track customer data.
  • Linking of boards based on column data should automatically propagate to all rows in the linked board with the same value in the column.
  • Integration with more helpdesk systems besides Zendesk would be very helpful.
Everything I've tried to do was either apparent, or took very little digging to find a solution for. It has saved me a lot of time that normally is associated with steeper learning curves for other products I have worked with. I wanted something quick and easy, yet robust, and it seems I have found it.
The support team at monday.com is fantastic. I've transacted them a few times and the responses were not only quick, but very informative. I've taken them down a few rabbit holes for functionality that employees of ours have requested, and they had no issues working with me and provided customized solutions/answers. I have not seen this level of support in some time.
I have yet to run into a situation where the product was down or inaccessible. In general, the experience is very quick and responsive within the portal, and quicker than expected when importing larger bits of data. With other products we use, I've had end users complain about lag, but this has yet to occur with monday.com.

Do you think monday.com delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with monday.com's feature set?

Did monday.com live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of monday.com go as expected?

Would you buy monday.com again?

The product is extremely well suited for tracking information and notifying parties of this information, or changes to it. For example, you add a new customer record to a board and assign an account manager to that record, you can create an automation to notify that person that the record was created and assigned to them.

Though I've seen some uses try to create basic ticketing within monday.com, the product seems to just not be designed for this. But at the rate at which the product has been growing, this may be possible someday.

monday.com Feature Ratings