monday.com makes me look forward to Mondays

Overall Satisfaction with monday.com

• Time saving
  • Project tracking
  • Prioritization
monday.com is being used by my team. It is not department or company specific. We are, however, able to see other departments’s stack of work, but don’t really interact with other teams' monday.com schedules. We use monday.com to share with our executives what our workload is, our prioritization schedule, and past developments. It is a way to be transparent with our work, set expectations, and track workload among team members as well as productivity and individual capacity for upcoming projects.
  • Prioritization tracker
  • Clear tagging and sorting of projects
  • User navigation and stakeholder visibility of deliverables in queue
  • More ways to organize subprocesses
  • More customization of table view
  • Trends and dashboard summary of historical projects
The tool is super user friendly and intuitive. It provides great flexibility setup and a small learning curve. It is great for team collaboration, project management, and it is easily implemented among various departments and teams across the business. It is easily accessible via phone and it is very customizable for various working methods.
I have not personally needed any additional support from the monday.com team. However I can say I’ve received various emails of the team providing constant webinar sessions, informing users of new and future features to be released. I can imagine the customer service form the customer success manager would be on par.
I have not had any issues as a user with monday.com. I use the tool on desktop and on my mobile phone. I have yet to experience any site issues. The functionality and the experiences have always met my expectations and what the company promises. It is a very reliable tool.

Do you think monday.com delivers good value for the price?

Not sure

Are you happy with monday.com's feature set?

Did monday.com live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of monday.com go as expected?

Would you buy monday.com again?

It is suited for teams that work in a service-type role and are delivering outputs. Specifically for teams working on ad-hoc requests, it is a great tool to keep track of incoming volume of items and their statuses. It’s not so great for longer-term projects and the visibility of tracking ongoing process with subprocesses for multiple and ongoing time frames.

monday.com Feature Ratings