Overall Satisfaction with monday.com
- We save a TON of time keeping everything in one place and being able to communicate and collaborate efficiently. I'm not even sure how much that equates to in labor savings, but it's a LOT.
- We avoid mistakes or missed deadlines, which helps keep our customers happy and our reputation strong.
We use monday.com to track ALL the various types of work we complete for our clients. We have boards to track website design projects, other boards for video production projects, and still other boards for advertising deadlines and social media content ideas. We manage our podcast and blog schedule, our internal accounting deadlines, and even our office maintenance and purchasing needs - all using monday.com. We've completely set up our business around it and it's made our lives so much easier. It lets us track tasks in one place where everyone can see them and collaborate, but it also lets us share files, keep records of decisions that were made, take notes from clients during meetings, and hold us accountable to meet deadlines.
- Help us track deadlines and manage workflows.
- Help us collaborate internally and share resources, tasks, and ask for help on a project.
- Help us eliminate unnecessary subscriptions in multiple apps. We can track our entire business in one place.
- I wish monday.com allowed us to do internally "chat" among team members. Open a chat thread for a certain group so we could throw out questions to that group of staff members, even if it wasn't tied to a certain item on a monday.com board.
- It would also be nice if monday.com allowed me to see all of "My Week" deadlines across multiple accounts. I am contributing to several of my clients' monday.com accounts as well, and I wish my inbox and "My Week" showed all things tied to my email address in one place without having to switch back and forth between browser tabs.
It is very easy to figure out how to utilize monday.com once you get started. I think their platform is very intuitive, and we love how "limitless" the possibilities are for tracking so many different kinds of things.
I've never had very many issues anyway, but on the rare occurrences when I've had issues, I've always gotten fast support.
monday.com is very reliable. I've only noticed a handful of times when it glitches or has gone down in the past four years. Never anything that lasts very long and nothing that has ever truly impeded our ability to get work done.
Do you think monday.com delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with monday.com's feature set?
Did monday.com live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of monday.com go as expected?
Would you buy monday.com again?
monday.com works great when you do a lot of the same tasks that need to be tracked, especially if those tasks require multiple steps to get to the finish line. For example, my husband's business uses it to track all the steps of the sales process - deadline to call them back, deadline to get them a bid, deadline to send a thank-you note, deadline to follow up, etc.