Overall Satisfaction with monday.com
- Definitely time saving!
- It's basically the electronic version of a work-flow chart. It's very easy to use in this manner.
- Very efficient to see where we are with a project on the whole.
Within my department, we all use monday.com as a "funnel" of sorts to see where our various merchants are within the scope of this large project we are working on.
- I love the "bucket" system, i.e., when a task is done, the merchant moves to the next bucket.
- Easy to navigate.
- Very colorful, not a boring visual platform.
- Not obvious how to go from "Front Office" to "Back Office."
I haven't needed support, so I don't have a good perspective on this aspect of monday.com.
Really liking monday.com. Again, very user-friendly and we can work as a team even though we can utilize the program on an individual basis.
Do you think monday.com delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with monday.com's feature set?
Did monday.com live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of monday.com go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy monday.com again?