Overall Satisfaction with monday.com
- Easier set up for client tasks.
- Keep us on track with deadlines.
- Keeps everything in one place for the team.
We use monday.com as our project management tool to keep all of our clients tasks organized for our team and to know what projects need to be worked on and when they are due. We also use it for our personal business needs to keep our projects in order and help us keep us focused. We use monday.com with all our team members.
- Set deadlines and send notifications of what items are due.
- You can easily label tasks/projects.
- Great for communicating with other team members who are working with you.
- Sends unnecessary notifications even if you are not assigned to something specific.
- Would love to see an easier way to incorporate a calendar.
We have not had to use monday.com support as we use it for the very basics and have not tried to do integrations with it yet that would involve more support from the company. I will say that it is not the easiest thing when you are searching for an answer in their "Ask" area of the platform.
We have never had an issue with monday.com and think it is well worth the investment if you are looking for a project management tool. Having this tool has saved us a lot of miscommunication and making sure all our client work is easily organized for our team to find what they need.
Do you think monday.com delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with monday.com's feature set?
Did monday.com live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of monday.com go as expected?
Would you buy monday.com again?
I think anyone who is leading a team should use monday.com. You can easily created separate boards for projects/clients and add only team members to each that need to be involved in seeing what is happening. This is also great when you have deadlines and you can visually see how much longer you have to get a project complete and be able to communicate nicely via comment areas.