Overall Satisfaction with monday.com
- Easier onboarding of clients.
- Everyone is on the same page about deliverables and timelines.
- All edits and project tracking are available in one place.
We use monday.com to task every project we work on. We use across our whole organization. It is a great way to track projects and organize files. It's organized and creates a simple work flow for our account managers to collaborate with our creative team. We also use monday.com to track and schedule our video teams schedule.
- Track project status.
- Hold members accountable for completing projects on schedule.
- Keep files organized.
- It's hard to highlight text from checklists without accidentally it checking off.
- Have a reminder that a timetracker is still running.
Monday.com is fairly intuitive. I think the[re] could have more training available. I know monday.com has more capabilities than what I use it for, but it feels overwhelming to try to figure it out.
I have never been in a situation where I needed to use the customer support... The best customer support is a great product that works well on its own.
Monday.com works very well. The design is nice and and the workflow it creates for our team has been a game changer in terms of how organized we have become. I have never noticed the app not working or glitching in anyway.
Do you think monday.com delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with monday.com's feature set?
Did monday.com live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of monday.com go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy monday.com again?