monday.com is a robust and intuitive program with many uses.
March 14, 2021

monday.com is a robust and intuitive program with many uses.

Bob Julia | TrustRadius Reviewer

Overall Satisfaction with monday.com

• Increased visibility of everybody's task load is positive.
  • Seeing immediate task statuses at a glance is positive.
We use monday.com across our whole organization. It is used for project management, build/release management, and other benchmarkable tasks. It also ties into our customer support tool.
  • Managing tasks and teams, especially with the new subtasks features.
  • Importing data from other sources.
  • Being a system of record to document POAMs.
  • Assigning multiple people to a single task with both as the lead.
monday.com is very flexible which allows us to customize which columns we see immediately. This allows for some boards to be repeatably predictable, and other custom boards to be flexible when needed.
I have not personally used the support, but my team members have in the past and were very happy with the support they received.
I have only seen monday.com be inaccessible a few minutes a month. It is highly available and reliable. Our staff uses it daily without any concerns. Once loaded, the web pages are fast to respond to user input.

Do you think monday.com delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with monday.com's feature set?

Did monday.com live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of monday.com go as expected?

Would you buy monday.com again?

monday.com is great for seeing at a glance how all tasks in a development cycle are going, especially now that we use the subtasks features. It is not the best at messaging, as it is slightly awkward getting emails as things change, or having to @mention people. Those messaging features are underutilized at our company.

monday.com Feature Ratings