Ultimate flexibility, great customer service
March 14, 2021

Ultimate flexibility, great customer service

Cynthia J. (C.J.) Jackson | TrustRadius Reviewer

Overall Satisfaction with monday.com

• It streamlines our production meetings because statuses are easy to see. This frees up some of our staff meeting time to talk about more strategic issues.
  • Employees use the system, because they can set it up to match their personal work process.
We have a team of five, handling marketing communications for a business school. We serve internal clients (7 academic departments and 11 centers/institutes). Before monday.com, we managed projects over email. It was a mess keeping track of where my team was on any given project and it was inefficient for project work. monday.com brought new rigor to our project management. It also enhanced communications--within the team and also with our internal clients and freelancers, who can be added as "guests" as appropriate on certain projects.
  • The system is super flexible. Whatever your personal work process is, you can set up a project board that matches it.
  • It allows you to see the status of any project in a glance.
  • It is especially great for the kind of projects we work on, which require work to be passed from one person to the next (a writer, a designer, a web designer, a social media manager, etc.)
  • It's so flexible that I don't have time to explore all the things it is capable of.
monday.com is very easy to use. It has much more functionality than we actually use.
Hands down, the customer service from monday.com is the best! Any time I have submitted a question, I get a personal response within about 30 minutes. Then they check back in afterward to make sure things went ok. They also offer many online tutorials on the various features on the platform.
I don't remember ever experiencing any downtime for the system.

Do you think monday.com delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with monday.com's feature set?

Did monday.com live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of monday.com go as expected?

Would you buy monday.com again?

I have already recommended monday.com to several colleagues. It works well for marketing communications projects.

monday.com Feature Ratings