Useful and Helpful Organizational and Team Software

Useful and Helpful Organizational and Team Software

Overall Satisfaction with monday.com

• Time saver
  • Communication
  • Easier set up of project management boards
Within my organization, monday.com is an extremely helpful organizational tool. It is used both as an organizational tool for individual employees to track their progress towards goals, as well as for teams to share and delegate tasks for projects and track progress. This is particularly helpful when planning large projects and ongoing programs.
  • User friendly
  • Color coding
  • Communication within monday.com boards
  • The ability to make certain boards private
  • Making sub-tasks easier to see
I give monday.com a review of 10 in overall usability. I have found monday.com to be extremely user friendly. It is accessible for individuals and teams to use to whatever depth they would like. It can be used as a simple online to-do list. Or it can be used with integrated systems to track much more.
I have not personally requested assistance or sought out customer service requests. I have not attempted anything on monday.com that required additional help. However, when looking at the platform, I can see where I would need to go for assistance. I think it is clearly laid out and would make for requesting assistance easy to do.
Overall, I am very pleased with monday.com and I think it had greatly assisted me in keeping track of items, tracking progress, reminding me of tasks that I need to complete. I appreciate the tools like color coding and labeling tasks. I also find timelines helpful and I like how users can insert dates and deadlines into monday.com boards.

Do you think monday.com delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with monday.com's feature set?

Did monday.com live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of monday.com go as expected?

Would you buy monday.com again?

monday.com has worked exceptionally well for event planning and generating timelines and tracking progress through to-do lists, as well as delegating tasks to specific team members. It is also well suited for daily to-do lists for individuals. monday.com is not suited for entering private or personal data or information about clients or patients.

monday.com Feature Ratings